ST-7000 models come in 1-8 loop formats and are compatible with Apollo, Argus, Hochiki and Nittan protocols. ST-7000 is simply the best multiprotocol solution available.
We do not lock customers into an installer network. We design our panels to be easy to install, configure and operate, from single panel installations to 200 panel networks.
All of our panels in the UK to demanding quality standards and hold global approvals.
ST-7000 processing power means it delivers more features than other panels, an advantage it will maintain for years to come.
Every ST7000 panel features Advanced’s networking capabilities and Dynamix Tools fire panel software making it is easy to use and configure, from the smallest to the largest of sites and with complicated cause-and effect.
- EN54 Part 2, 4 and 13 Approved
- Two to eight loops
- Extended enclosure
- Maximum 45Ah internal batteries
- Up to 200 additional programmable LED’s, 2 x switch cards or mimic
- Up to 8 programmable key switches or 4 plus printer
- Plexi-glass door and external battery box option